jueves, 28 de julio de 2011

From a window


I need to share with you this lovely view! It´s from the window of a tiny restaurant located very close to the Poás Volcano.
....
Quería enseñarles esta vista tan linda, tomé la foto desde la ventana de un restaurancito que queda camino al volcán Poás.




The best part was to spend time with my husband, we had a delicious hot beverage called Agua Dulce!
....
La mejor parte fue sacar el rato para compartir  una taza de Agua Dulce con mi esposito, además me comí la mejor tortilla con queso!




Being there was also was amusing because next to our table was sitting a group of tourists from India and they were talking to each other really loud and I couldn´t get a word...I like when that happens,I mean, when I get the chance to hear an extremely diferent language... is that weird?
....
También me entretuve porque en la mesa de la par había un grupo de turistas de la India y hablaban altísimo, no se entendía nada...A mí me gusta cuando pasa eso, digo, tener la oportunidad de oir un idioma extremadamente diferente al mío...Les parece muy raro?



I wish we get to take a small trip again this weekend, what are your plans? It´s almost friday!
.....
Ojalá podamos hacer otro paseito este fin de semana, qué planes tienen? Ya casi es viernes!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario