martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Girl crush, anyone?




 During my life I have had many strong women as role models, and for a while I've  had admired Sofia Coppola, definitely one of the people I dream about meeting and having an interesting conversation with.
.....
A lo largo de mi vida he admirado a mujeres con personalidades que se salen del molde y desde hace rato me declaré fan de Sofía Copola. Definitivamente es una persona con quien me encantaría conversar.




When I saw The Godfather III, she played the daughter of Michael Corleone.
Do you remember her?
......
Ella interpretaba a la hija de Michael Corleone en la tercera entrega de El Padrino.
Se acuerdan?





I know,in real life she was the Director's daughter and critics hated her in that role, but I actually liked her character... As a director and script writer she blows my mind! Her movies have the best music.
.....
Si ya sé, también era la hija del director de la peli y los críticos la acribillaron, pero a mí si me gustó el personaje...Su trabajo como directora y guionista me fascina! Sus pelis tienen el mejor soundtrack.





She is geniously talented and creative but she looks so layed back...As if being this cool came naturally to her, and that´s why I like her so much!
....
Es genialmente talentosa y creativa pero a la vez se ve super relajada...Como si ser así de cool  se le diera naturalmente y por eso es que me gusta tanto!



Isn't it great when you can admire a woman´s brain before her looks? I wander if men find that sexy too...
What do you think?
.....
No es lo máximo poder admirar el cerebro de una mujer antes que su look? Me pregunto si los hombres lo consideran sexy...
Ustedes qué opinan?



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario