viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

Romantic make over

So here it is...my grandma's renovated dresser.
......
Aquí está...la cómoda renovada de mi abuelita.







I still want to sand the curves a little
.....
Todavía me hace falta gastarle las curvitas



But it´s ready and looking pretty to me!
.....
Pero ya está listo y yo lo veo lindo!



I wanted to rescue it's vintage feel, and just placed on it things that belonged to our grandparents, the cutlery was a gift from my mother in law's mother,one of the very first things we got when we started living together. She is not with us anymore, we called her Ata... she was adorable.
.........
Quise dejarle ese aire vintage y puse encima cositas que nos recuerdan a nuestros abuelos, los cubiertos fueron un regalo la abuelita materna de mi esposo,una de las primeras cosas que tuvimos cuando nos pasamos a vivir juntos. Le decíamos Ata y era un amor.









This belonged to my father in law's father, his name was Celso, my husband is called after him and he really loved his grandpa, his nickname was Tata, he was a gifted fisherman and also loved to cook, just as my husband!
....
Este cuadro era del papá de mi suegro, se llamaba Celso y así le pusieron a mi esposo, pero todos le decíamos Tata. Era un pescador buenísimo y le encantaba cocinar, igual que a mi esposo!




It is the  framed menu of a french restaurant
.....
Es el menú enmarcado de algún restaurante francés




And this is the whole view of the space, well a part of it.
.....
Y así se ve todo el área, bueno una parte.




Next time I'll show you where I keep the dishes...guess what color is it!
.....
La próxima vez les enseño dónde guardo los platos...a que no adivinan de qué color es!
xo-xo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario