martes, 9 de agosto de 2011

Up in the sky








When I was very little I thought when people went away on an airplane the travel just consisted on flying up in the sky and didn't understand they actually arrived somewhere. My husband got on a plane on sunday and I still keep looking up... Just thinking how much I miss him.
.....
Cuando yo era muy pequeñita creía que cuando la gente se iba de viaje, se quedaba en el avión volando por el cielo y no entendía que llegaban a algún destino. Mi esposito se fue en un avión el domingo y yo sigo buscando en el cielo...Pensando en lo mucho que lo extraño. 




1 comentario:

  1. I just came across your blog through 'A Day In The Country' - you left a comment - I love your blog, it makes me smile and I love how your family supported your 'not so little sister' I have bookmarked you, and will be sure to check back regularly - thanks for sharing :)

    Jacquelyn

    ResponderEliminar